Sunday, September 26, 2010

To all you haters who think that we transfolk should fit into your idea of what we should be.

If your ideology tries to delete, or make practically impossible, my existence? Fuck your ideology. I don't care if that hurts your feelings. I'm not a threat to your existence, why are you a threat to mine? Is your "offense" at my very existence justification for deleting it?

Well fuck you then, be offended and go suck a lemon. I have as much right to exist as myself as anyone else does. Go put on your outer-party jumpsuit then and go walk into the fucking salt mines. I am not having it.

I'm tired of people implying that my "tone" bothers them or that my very existence insults them. You know what, the existence of douchebag superficial hack salesmen insults me, 'cause I'm not good at social manipulation. But I don't ask that they give up what apparently makes their lives worth living just so I can feel better about myself. That's because I'm not an asshole. Live your life, enjoy it and let me live mine to the best of my ability. Don't fucking come after me like I'm the fucking problem, just cause I'm an easy target. You know who the real problem is, you know who's running the game. It's not me, leave me the fuck alone.

And also, fuck you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all the rest of you who can respect my right to vent and to be myself in the way I see fit as long as it's not crushing anyone else, well carry on, I love you all. Consider the above not to apply to you.

http://pics.livejournal.com/ineffabelle/pic/00093pff

5 comments:

Yesterdays Glamour Queen said...

i think what you said here is awesome! i mean..i have literally said something very similiar in my own head at times regarding certain situations and people.
Spot on Anna! xoxox

Johan Ess said...

Excellent post. Your sardonic attitude is great, and quite a bit of reason exists behind your wall of vitriol. We need to keep our minds ablaze to burn a path to demonstrable truths. After all, what if a trans-person were to insult a so-called normal person right to their face for being who they are? Obviously we do this in our heads *snicker* or in this case on a blog, but usually have a deeper social understanding not to actually do it in an overtly offensive manner like a bigoted ass. There is great hypocrisy in the stratification of gender identity and that is why we keep shouting about it... and marching... and taking these assholes to the supreme court for a constitutional smackdown when they say we are separate and not equal.

Anonymous said...

I don't care if a man thinks he's a woman, but I do care if that man thinks he has a right to deceive me or hit on me because he thinks he's a woman. That is why most people have the attuide you despise. Also @John Ess regardless of what the supreme court rules people will have their own opinions and no law can change that..

Anonymous said...

That comic picture at the end of your post-- what's that from?

Alarico Adalbert said...

I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.